I like pic of the month because it’s one of the few places on my blog where I don’t have to talk about myself. Unless it’s a stupid picture, then everyone will say:
“YES, YOU SEAN!”
“WHY DID YOU SHOW US SUCH A DUMB PICTURE!”
Then it will become about me pretty quickly.
Anyway, this month I’ve avoided another footballing picture for a couple of reasons.
Actually, there is really only one reason i chose this months picture: IT’S HILARIOUS!
I chuckle every time I see this. I think it’s priceless – Ya see what I did there? 😉
It does beg the question, is there anything funner you can do with a pound?
Here is a list of other things you could do with a pound:
- Buy a candy bar (Close, but no cigar)
- Ride the ferris wheel (no)
- Buy a lottery ticket (possible, but unlikely)
- Put 1/4 gallon of gas in your car (fun for about 6.349 miles)
- Get a train ticket to Ilkley or Guiseley (umm, really?)
- Make a little kid happy (until they swallow it)
- – He’s poopin by the pound! haha ok that’s funny
- Ask for change (for a pound, be serious)
- Tip the bartender (yea for like 1 beer = no fun)
- Go to a public bathroom in the UK at least 3 times
- Sadly, you can’t even buy a coffee for that these days
I think we have a clear winner here.
That’s just my opinion, if you can think of something funner to do, let me know and I’m happy to give it a try!
As always, a little reminder to use your head-first when you spend pounds!
All the previous Pic’s of the Month can be found here!